The hFMA provides for students of MA CuP and MA CoDE the opportunity to participate in a pitching-workshop (in English language) with the professional coach Sibylle Kurz, on 20th of April 2018. Pitching a project means facing a number of questions:
- How to explain briefly what my project is about?
- Who can support me in developing it?
- Why it is important for me (motivation)?
- And why should it be important for partners and an audience (intention)?
Defining all this is not an easy task. Especially, if it has to be presented concisely and coherently in front of potential sponsors. In this pitching-workshop, these skills will be practised. Starting with an introductory lecture, the participants will train on the basis of their brought proposals afterwards. To participate in this workshop, it is important to bring your own idea, concept or project as the pitching-training will work concretely with and on the proposals of the participants.
To apply, please submit the following documents – until April 12th, 2018, till 6 p.m. (extended application deadline!):
- Short summary of the planned project (idea, concept and motivation to realize the project), max. 2 DIN A4 pages (if you have an elaborated exposé, you're welcome to send it as well, max. 10 DIN A4 pages)
- Motivation letter (in regard to your participation), 1 – 2 DIN A4 pages
- Short CV
- Your contact (e-mail address and mobile phone number)
- The commitment to take part
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO: Ilka Brosch firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to Sibylle Kurz email@example.com
Date, time, venue:
20.04.2018, 10-18 hours at
Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst Frankfurt am Main (HfMDK) | Eschersheimer Landstraße 29 | 60322 Frankfurt am Main | 3rd floor room no. 4