We Love ...
... what we do, and do what we love. Everyone of us is a specialist
and an individualist. Our company culture supports astir exchange on a
professional and personal level, flat hierarchies and interdisciplinary
teams. We create the digital future for our customers. Natural user
interfaces, designs and process optimizations for web applications,
native apps, multi-touch projects, wearables and business strategies –
all-in-one solutions for the digitization of business ecosystems.
In the beginning was the word. A lot of words, and ideas, and
customers’ requirements, and user requirements. “Chaos is found in
greatest abundance wherever order is being sought. It always defeats
order, because it is better organized.” Not when you‘re on board. You
bring order to chaos by creating concepts and structure, by analysis,
creation of wireframes and strategy documents. You bring apps, natural
user interfaces and extraordinary user experiences to life.
Presentations and workshops are a piece of cake.
- Create innovative concepts, ideas and user experiences
- Analyze and visualize user requirements
- Create user journeys and interaction designs
- Lead workshops, create presentations for your customer in all phases of a project
- Analyze real experiences made by customers using your creations – in order to re-use this knowledge in future projects
- A technical degree, an equivalent training or relevant professional experience with web/digital projects
- Affinity for current web trends and knowledge of common (and
brand-new) web technologies like cms, responsive web design, mobile
first, api based technologies
- Skills in creating wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes - and the ability to get them across to the customer
- Ability to create visions for the future and inspiring others
- The competence to know which of those visions can be realized, how and when
- Well structured, goal oriented working approach
- Skills: Axure, Microsoft Office Suite, optional: prototyping tools of own choice
- Innovative projects for interesting customers in Germany and abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Room for your personal development and for your crazy ideas
- “Sand box days” to do bring your own projects to life
- Good-humored colleagues with a lot of passion for their job
- A team that is hanging out together with a pint of beer or playing billard and card games
- A beautifully designed office in the heart of Offenbach
- Massages, fruit and a weekly team breakfast
- Coffee flatrate and other free beverages
More Info at: https://www.sensory-minds.com/careers "