Careers at DJI
We are a team of designers, inventors, creators and innovators,
but above all we are a team of dreamers.
This person will work within the company’s film production team and will side with the
Senior Producer. The Assistant Producer’s responsibilities will be split into assisting the
Senior Producer with tasks regarding the running of productions independently.
This is a position to learn and grow, a desire to excel and develop is essential.
Street smarts and a good work ethic are more important than an academic degree.
The film production team is responsible for developing and producing high-end video content to showcase DJI’s amazing products and abilities.
- Supporting the senior producer with planning, organizing, executing and closing film productions of different scales and complexities
- Depending on level of expertise, taking the lead in producing projects independenly
- Assessing project and resource requirements and being able to conclude production needs out of incomplete data
- Being able to put together a shooting team, shooting schedule and postproduction timeline
- Estimating and controlling costs
- Overseeing production processes from beginning to end
- Proven working experience in the film-video industry in production offices and on set
- Understanding of film production structures and needs
- Capable of being an asset in the office as well as on set
- Strong but humble character
- Strong organizational skills and a fascination for precise logistical workflows
- Strong problem solving and make stuff happen attitude
- Precise, focused and detail oriented work ethic and task execution, also able to multitask and focus over longer period of times
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all stakeholder of production and post
- Experienced in working in multi-national environments
- Strong team member, able to work with others in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Fluent English required, additional languages a plus (German, Chinese preferred)
- Willing to travel >40%
- MS Office, Fuzzelcheck skills a necessity, LineProducer a plus